Silmaco produces four standard types of high-quality silicates. You can also contact us for customized silicates. We work together with you to understand your expectations of the product and then go on to develop silicates that integrate seamlessly with your finished product and production process.
To find out more about our silicates
Call us on 0032 89 73 02 22.
|Grade||Molar Ratio||Dry Matter (%)||Density (g/cm³)||MSDS|
Properties and advantages
- Lithium silicates are high ratio, low viscosity solutions.
- Compared to potassium- and sodium silicates, lithium silicates are less soluble once they are dried.
- They exhibit less desalting effects compared to potassium- and sodium silicates.
- The binding and refractory properties of potassium- and sodium silicates can be improved by mixing them with lithium silicates.
- Inorganic binder in :
- Ceramic materials
- Refractory materials
- Welding wires
- Coatings (anti-corrosive) and paints
- Concrete floor hardeners
You can count on Silmaco to consistently deliver high-quality, a wide range of packaging options and excellent order fulfillment.